Written by Tomaselli, Keyan
National Linkages /Collaborations
International Linkages /Collaborations
- Johns Hopkins Health and Education in South Africa (JHHESA). Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Center for Communication Programs.
- Art: A Resource for Reconciliation Over the World, University College of St Mark and St John, Exeter, UK. (CCMS Coordinator, Mary Lange).
- University of Reading (England)
- University of Gävle (Sweden)
- Department of Media and Communication, University of Oslo, Norway.
- Centre for Communications Programmes, Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health, Baltimore, USA.
- Africa Media Programme, African Studies Center, Michigan State University.
- Pitzer College, Claremont Colleges, California.
- World Association for Christian Communication (London).
- Faculty of Journalism and Communication, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia.
- Gimlekollen School of Journalism, Norway.
- South African - Vrije Universiteit - Strategic Alliances, The Netherlands.
The Programme has linkages with numerous other institutions.
Individual CCMS staff have been and are office bearing members of: International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR), Association for Cultural Studies (ACS), South African Communication Association(SACOMM), amongst many others.
- Commissions on Visual Anthropology and Urgent Anthropological Research, International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences
- International Association for Semiotic Studies
- Orbicom – The International Network on UNESCO Chairs in Communications
- CCMS is registered as a UNESCO Cooperating Organization of the SA National Commission.