This page is a project of the UNESCO chair Electronic publication of the African Journal of Communication is sponsored by the UNESCO Chair in Communication, currently held by Professor Ruth E. Teer-Tomaselli, University of KwaZulu-Natal.
African Journal for Communication (ISSN 2227-7625) is published twice a year by the East African Communication AssociationEditorial Offices, Daystar University, Nairobi, Kenya
Manuscript submission information
Authors interested in submitting research articles may initiate with an abstract.Manuscripts should be submitted in soft copy to the Managing Editor, African Journal of Communication ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Manuscripts should be a maximum of 30 pages in length (including the abstract and all references, tables, figures, appendices and endnotes. Prepare manuscripts in strict accordance with the most recent edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
- Page 1 should include an abstract (maximum of 150 words) and include selected keywords (5-7 only)
- Page 2 starts with title and main text
- Standard type (12 point font, double-spaced, Times New Roman. 1.0 inch margins) should be used
- References are double-spaced , wnd and subsequent lines should have hanging indent of 0.5 inch (References should also start on a new page)
- Double check to make sure that all references in text are in the reference bibliography and the reference bibliography should include only references in the text. Insure that all references to chapters in books have the chapter pages.
- Submit 1 main document in WORD format, not PDF files.
- All submissions should also include brief bio data of the authors: full name, email address, academic positions, university or other institution, main areas of research and main recent publications. Bio data should not be more than 150 words.
Book reviews and brief book mentions
Publishers or authors who wish books to be reviewed should send to the book review editor an initial email ( email@example.com ) and then arrange to have books sent directly to the book review editor, Wilson Ugangu, Multimedia University College, Nairobi, Kenya.
Members of the East African Communication Association automatically have an annual subscription of two issues a year with membership dues of $15 for students (must show their student ID card) and $35 for all others.
The journal is published by St Augustine’s University, Tanzania.
General editor: Bernardin Mfumbusa
Coordinating Editor: Robert A.White
All editorial and subscription queries should be directed to Bob White, editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
|1.3 MB||150 downloads||Download|
|2.8 MB||145 downloads||Download|
|1.2 MB||431 downloads||Download|
|607.5 KB||200 downloads||Download|
|1.2 MB||55 downloads||Download|
|1.2 MB||103 downloads||Download|
|905.5 KB||142 downloads||Download|
|905.5 KB||449 downloads||Download|
|3.1 MB||753 downloads||Download|
|756.6 KB||183 downloads||Download|
|786.7 KB||374 downloads||Download|
|884.6 KB||1072 downloads||Download|
|1 MB||625 downloads||Download|
|1.3 MB||730 downloads||Download|
|1.1 MB||409 downloads||Download|
|837.3 KB||346 downloads||Download|
|1.6 MB||347 downloads||Download|