Master of Social Science (Cultural and Media Studies) – University of KwaZulu-NatalBachelor of Science (Honours) Journalism and Media Studies – National University of Science and Technology
Henri-Count Evans is interested in the following areas: climate change communication, sustainable development, communication and development, new media and international communication. He has published work on these topics and presented research papers at international academic conferences.
- Evans, H and Musvipwa, R. (2017). News Media Coverage of Climate Change: Perspectives from South Africa and Zimbabwe: In Sustainability, Climate change and the green economy (eds) Nhamo, G and Mjimba, V. Africa Institute of South Africa.
- Evans, H. (2015). Climate change awareness and online media in Zimbabwe: Opportunities lost? In Knowledge for a sustainable world: A Southern African-Nordic contribution (eds) Halvorsen, T et al. Africaminds.
- Evans, H. (2013). Factors that stand in the way of Green Communication in Africa. In Sustainable Development and Green Communication; Asian and African perspectives (eds) Servaes, J. Palgrave MacMillan.
- Evans, H and Musvipw,a R (2017): The North-South Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Agreement: Neo-liberalism, unequal development and the rise of new imperialism. In Halvorsen et al. [Accepted]
- Evans, H. Dyll-Myklebust, L and Teer-Tomaselli, R. (2017): Communicating climate change in the Global South: theoretical perspectives. In Handbook of Climate Change Communication (eds) Leal Filho et al. Springer (Climate Change Management Series). [Accepted]